Apologies for the spam email

Subject: Apologies for the spam email
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:41:34 -0400

Good morning all,

Sometime last night one of our subscriber's email accounts was hacked and a
spam message made it past our filters to the list. We're in the process of
updating the filters again, and want to apologize to everyone that it
managed to show up on the list, we'll try to keep it from happening in the
future. Thanks to Chris and Lauren for the additional heads up.

Regards,

Connie, frustrated spam catcher and list moderator

Empowering Technical Writers since 1993

http://www.doctohelp.com