RE: Value Add

Subject: RE: Value Add
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:00:20 -0400

Maybe the audience is very-rich-modernists.
The only appliances that I'm aware of, that can hold temps
to a fraction of a degree, are rather high-priced,
and are used in high-end restaurants to keep the
prime-rib at the perfect temperature and deliciously
juicy, without overcooking it, all day long.

I lusted after one, but my brother got out of the
restaurant-supply biz before I could save enough
pennies to buy even the heavily discounted unit
that he could have supplied. Drat.

But even 192.2 (obviously a conversion used without
any thought at all) Fahrenheit would be too high for
the kind of cooking I'm talking about.

Editors. The world needs more editors.

The people (and businesses) who need them most are
the least likely to realize it.

("If you look around the poker table and can't tell
who the mark is - it's you.")

- kevin

<bumpf-start>

or disclosing it.