Re: Payment Delay in 1099 Employment Contract

Subject: Re: Payment Delay in 1099 Employment Contract
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Trish Robertson <trish -dot- robertson -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:33:17 -0400

Counter the contract? Are they willing to talk and at least strike the
Net 30 for "upon receipt"? I've gone two routes with regard to
contracts.

1) X per hour billed weekly, due upon receipt. This gave me a regular pay check.
2) Lump billing (for very concrete jobs) with a 50% retainer up front
prior to starting the work, payable Net 30.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com