Re: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership

Subject: Re: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership
From: Chantel Brathwaite <brathwaitec -at- castupgrade -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:07:21 -0400

I too am grateful for the years of hard work and dedication that Eric and Deborah gave to TECHWR-L. I've turned to TECHWR-L time and again since the late 90s and have always been helped by the people who use this one-of-a-kind resource. Eric and Deborah - you both did an incredible job and I thank you for it.

While I am sad to see Eric and Deborah go, I'd also like to say that I'm pleased to see that Connie and Al are taking the helm. I've learned a lot from Connie's posts over the years as well and I am confident that TECHWR-L will continue to flourish on the leadership of both she and Al.

Wishing everyone all the very best as they move into their new roles!

Chantel Brathwaite
Technical Writer
Cole Engineering Services Inc.
Web: http://www.coleengineering.com
Email: Chantel -dot- Brathwaite -at- coleengineering -dot- com
Phone: 407-207-1773 ext. 4138

http://www.doctohelp.com