Re: Does anyone put a link on their resume to their public LinkedIn profile?

Subject: Re: Does anyone put a link on their resume to their public LinkedIn profile?
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:20:58 -0700

I've made every effort to go back and get at least one endorsement from
every place I've worked, and try to vary them to cover the different realms
in which a techwriter may be expected to perform a function (software dvlpt,
marketing, hardware prowess, etc.).

Oftentimes an endorser is stuck regarding what to write, so I've provided
base copy for them to edit and rephrase as they see fit. If they send back
an endorsement with a typo, I have no qualms regarding asking them for a
corrected version. Asked politely, no one has any quibble about this
process.

http://www.doctohelp.com