re: Authoring tool ... cloud? HelpConsole 2010

Subject: re: Authoring tool ... cloud? HelpConsole 2010
From: Tracey Bean <traceybean -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:57:01 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my question yesterday about tools that work in the cloud.

I think that the client will be interested in learning more about Cloud Connect. I'll be sure to bring up the security issue with them.

I did find a web-based tool named HelpConsole 2010. If anyone has experience with it, would you be willing to contact me?

Thanks,
Tracey

http://www.doctohelp.com