BIZ: "Facebook Service. A new Password is sent you! ID168" (cross-posted)

Subject: BIZ: "Facebook Service. A new Password is sent you! ID168" (cross-posted)
From: "Katherine Noftz Nagel (Kat)" <lists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: EditorialFreelancers -at- yahoogroups -dot- com
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:26:07 -0400

Got one of these on several of my email accounts today (not including the one which is used for Facebook). Definitely a scam, and IDed by both my anti-virus apps as a Nasty.

I wouldn't bother my lists about this sort of thing, but several of my clients---fairly tech-savvy ones, at that---have been hit by this today. While I enjoy getting paid to troubleshoot and resolve computer problem, I don't want any of my friends to go through what these clients had to put up with.

Be careful.
It's a dangerous world out there!

K@
Kat Nagel
Note: Infected attachment removed and nuked. This message was scanned before sending. No viruses here. Nope, none. Move along, now.