RE: FM 10 under Win 7 Ultimate

Subject: RE: FM 10 under Win 7 Ultimate
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: Daniel Feiglin <daniel_f -at- radwin -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 06:46:30 -0700

Daniel Feiglin wrote:

> Using Adobe PDF Printer is also bad news: You lose all of your bookmarks.
> See my previous post on this, using PDF Creator as the printer. Bookmarks
> ARE preserved.

Sorry, I forgot to remind you to select the fairly prominent Generate Acrobat Data option next to the PDF Setup button in the Print dialog. As Fred pointed out, it's there for a purpose and fixes your issue.

> Hmmm. Maybe Adobe should take a look at the PDF Creator source code (FOSS,
> GNU license) to see how to do it right!

So why are you bitching about Adobe when you claim to have the tool that does it right?

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom