RE: framemaker labels

Subject: RE: framemaker labels
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'voxwoman'" <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Ken Poshedly'" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:46:05 -0500

If you're on a budget, look at CorelDraw or Corel Paint Shop Pro. I used to
use CorelDraw back in my Tivoli System days, but moved away to Photoshop and
Illustrator. When I needed to upgrade and was slammed with price shock, I
took another look at the Corel products and found them to be really good
deals and quite inexpensive. About the only thing Paint Shop Pro doesn't do
as easily as Photoshop is create animated GIFs.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com

See Also
Fine Art Photography

"We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used to create
them." (Albert Einstein)

http://www.doctohelp.com