RE: Best Practice...Reuse Content

Subject: RE: Best Practice...Reuse Content
From: Kirsty Taylor <kirsty -dot- taylor -at- mincom -dot- com>
To: Â TechwriterList <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:44:31 -0800

John,

So, apart from Hackos, Rockley, and O'Keefe in the content management space, a group such as Gilbane might have white papers that would help?
Their site has a section on Best Practice Profiles - http://gilbane.com/profiles.html
There's also a white paper or two on component content management that might be useful.

Hope this helps,
KT