RE: Sorting table columns in Flare - Help?

Subject: RE: Sorting table columns in Flare - Help?
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:12:50 +0000

I have found one solution. I select and copy the table HTML from Flare, paste it into Dreamweaver, sort it using Dreamweaver, and then copy and paste it back into Flare. The only thing that seems to be lost when I get the table back in Flare is the table style, which I easily reapply.

If anyone has a better idea or suggested improvements to this process, that would be great.