RE: New doc group: FrameMaker or Flare?

Subject: RE: New doc group: FrameMaker or Flare?
From: "Veronica Kutt" <veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com>
To: "'Mary Moore'" <mmoore100 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:01:58 -0500

Hi Mary,

You may want to stick with Microsoft Word and use a plug-in product that
will make Word work like FrameMaker.

SmartDocs is a powerful, easy-to-use plug-in for Microsoft Word that makes
writing and reusing your organization?s content simple and efficient.

?Create documents more quickly
?Improve the quality of the documents you create
?Keep your documents consistent and up-to-date
SmartDocs is a powerful, easy-to-use plug-in for Microsoft Word that makes
writing and reusing content efficient.

Features and Benefits
?Leverage already authored and approved content to quickly create new
Microsoft Word documents.
?Easily re-use text, tables, graphics, and charts across Microsoft Word
documents.
?Eliminate inconsistent and out-of-date content with proactive change
notifications and automatic updates.
?Use conditional text to generate multiple variations of output from a
single Microsoft Word document.
?Works with legacy Microsoft Word documents so no document conversion is
required.
?Integrates with any document management system so you can continue to store
your documents in the same location you use today.
?SmartDocs and non-SmartDocs authors can freely collaborate on the same
documents.
?Low cost and easy to set-up ? get started quickly and with minimal
investment.
?Supports organic growth ? start small and grow your SmartDocs usage over
time.

SmartDocs is completely configurable and supports nearly any type of
document:

? Technical Writers: Technical documentation, user manauls, help
guides, quick start guides.

? Sales and Marketing Writers: Proposals, data sheets, marketing
brochures, press releases.

? Medical Writers: Protocols, clinical summaries, study reports,
investigator brochures.

? Legal Writers: Wills and trusts, leases, contracts, power of
attorney.

? Other Writers: Policy and procedure documents, real estate
documents, research reports, and more!

If you would like a demo of this product please contact 1-877-999-0155 or
Click on this link http://www.front-runner.com/ContactUs.php and we can
arrange a product demo for you to learn more.

Thanks,
Veronica

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com