RE: Need help from an Excel guru

Subject: RE: Need help from an Excel guru
From: "Veronica Kutt" <veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Peter Neilson'" <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:16:17 -0500

Hi John,

We have an Excel guru instructor who provides Excel with Macros and VBA
workshops at Front Runner Training, in Toronto.

Here is his reply with a sample. Please contact Dennis Plum directly if you
have any other questions.

Veronica,
If I've understood the problem correctly then the attached workbook contains
sample data as shown below, with the VBA code contained.
To Run the Macro:
- Press [Alt]-[F8]
- Click Run for the macro "Repeat_ColValue_UntilNext_ColValue"

Note: It will ask you to confirm that the first value is correctly selected
before running the macro.

Also, Note that the first sheet contains the sample data shown below in 2
columns, while the 2nd sheet needs to be converted to 2 columns

===============
To access the code stored in the workbook to code it and paste it elsewhere,
or to EXport it for IMpoprt to another file:
- Press [Alt]-[F8]
- Click Edit for the macro "Repeat_ColValue_UntilNext_ColValue"

Dennis Plum
http://excelmacrosvba.com

If anyone is interested Dennis provides his three one day workshops through
Front Runner Training.

Level 1 - Data Input
http://tinyurl.com/2agx6xp

Level 2 - Data Analysis
http://tinyurl.com/27nnhmt

Level 3 - Formulas and Functions
http://tinyurl.com/298t7bp

I hope that helps John.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kutt
President
Front Runner Training, a div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
1-877-999-0155
veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com

Front Runner participating in our 6th Annual CP24 CHUM Christmas Wish
Thank you for helping to, 'Give A Kid A Christmas.'