Re: How to make RSAanimate-style animations?

Subject: Re: How to make RSAanimate-style animations?
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: Phil <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:01:20 -0500

Looks like this is the group behind the RSA Animate videos:

http://www.cognitivemedia.co.uk/index.php

11/23/2010 05:06:03 AM:

> From: Phil <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> Date: 11/23/2010 05:11 AM
> Subject: How to make RSAanimate-style animations?
> Sent by: techwr-l-bounces+gps03=health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Hi
>
> I wonder if anyone can help me out. I want to know how RSA make
> their very distinctive video/animation/screencasts?
>
> What software would you need to do this? What would be the process?
>
> Thanks
>

> Phil Stokes
> Technical Writing
> Help Guides | Tutorials | User Manuals
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14906355/hiretech_write.htm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.doctohelp.com