RE: Open...

Subject: RE: Open...
From: "Robart, Kay" <Kay -dot- Robart -at- tea -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: "Anon TWer" <anon_twer -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "tw list" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:27:28 -0600

The trailing dots provide meaning about the menu entry but are not part
of the name of the menu entry. I never include them. If including them
is part of your standard, you might try arguing that the standard be
changed. If the redlines are returned from a developer or customer, you
might explain that this is not part of the name.