Re: Interesting visuals on control panel

Subject: Re: Interesting visuals on control panel
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp128 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:07:20 -0800 (PST)

In the same vein, here in New England, in January, I empty our 15 cu. ft. chest freezer into boxes, which I place on the porch overnight, then unplug the freezer, let it defrost, mop it out, plug it in and let it chill down, and repack it again from the boxes.

What does this have to do with tech comm? Never underestimate what users will do with a piece of equipment. We can be very creative about stuff that never makes it into the manual.

Marguerite