Re: Weird Word '07 Issue: Page Breaks Differ

Subject: Re: Weird Word '07 Issue: Page Breaks Differ
From: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:11:58 -0800

How do the documents print on the different machines?

Perhaps your work machine is using a font substitution or has different
display settings then the other machines. Some printers do not have all
of the fonts a machine may have and some spool settings affect what
fonts will print.

As Monique suggested, the print drivers could be causing the issue.
Office printers are often shared and have changes in printing settings
to accommodate multiple users. These changes can change what will print
and what you will see in print layout.

If you need to manually set page breaks, then you can use hard breaks as
Chris suggested or change paragraph settings to have a page break before
the paragraph, keep lines together, or keep the paragraph with the next
paragraph.

I would not change anything until I compared the printouts from each
machine to see where the breaks actually occur.

Lauren

http://www.doctohelp.com