Re: Salary Histories

Subject: Re: Salary Histories
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, Dossy Shiobara <dossy -at- panoptic -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'll never leave it to the end after a phone call I had last week. A recruiter called me and wanted to know if I was interested in a job yada yada yada.  We spoke for about 20 minutes before he finally revealed the pay rate was $21 an hour on a 1099.  From now on I'll try to be tactful about it but discussing the pay comes first.