Re: Pro's and Con's -- FrameMaker vs InDesign

Subject: Re: Pro's and Con's -- FrameMaker vs InDesign
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:53:21 -0700

How big are the documents you're working with, and how much page layout
redesign are you doing vs editing and rewriting text? If the docs are
relatively small, doing them in ID might not be a bad idea. Adobe is
certainly doing more to improve it on an ongoing basis than they are with
FM.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com