RE: Editorial review board - when to edit?

Subject: RE: Editorial review board - when to edit?
From: "Kieran Sullivan" <ksullivan -at- tssg -dot- org>
To: "'Brad Whittington'" <brad -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:55:18 +0100

In a word, no.

The authors in our case should be able to put something together themselves
(as close to camera-ready as is possible) and then pass it on to the review
board for analysis.

When the authors send the document to the review board, that's the first
profession writing input the white-paper gets.

I see your point about getting involved earlier in the process - it would
help, but it could also take the writing activity away from the original
authors. They should be able to put something coherent together themselves
(or so the theory goes!)

Kieran.