Re: Scrum sucks!

Subject: Re: Scrum sucks!
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Kat Kuvinka <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:16:54 -0700

I am currently on 3 teams. to keep on top of stuff, I had the manager
create a documentation event in our bug tracking system that has to be
set by someone other than me, so that I know what I have to do. Also
in addition to the one standup in the morning, we do another one in
the afternoon to see what progress has been made and to review design
decisions. Sometimes I get bogged down, but I don't get pressured a
lot.

Also, if documentation becomes the bottleneck, other team members are
supposed to help you out, so, theoretically everyone on the team can
write docs.

Wade