Re: Problems with my "signature" to list - can you help

Subject: Re: Problems with my "signature" to list - can you help
From: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:05:09 -0700

What URL? The links from mail list? The "You are currently subscribed
to" email address? You can log in to your account and change your email
address, but check "Change globally" to see if that changes what is sent
to you.

The email address you have now, is dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com -dot-

The next step is to send a message to the admin.

Lauren

On 7/14/2010 9:52 AM, Deborah Hemstreet wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> It seems that every time I post to the list, an old URL is listed
> under my name. That is for an old website which no longer exists.
>
> I cannot find anywhere to update this. I have the correct info in my
> signature on my email client (Thunderbird)
> and the correct URL is on my Techwr-l account.
>
> Does anyone know where the URL is coming from that appears under my
> name when I post?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Deborah

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/