RE: Nobody reviewed the manuals

Subject: RE: Nobody reviewed the manuals
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:46:13 -0700

John Posada wrote:

> Gee...it says TransOcean...am I missing something?

We both were. :-) I read Chris's response, but missed the "TransAmerica" reference to which he was responding. I was correcting his capitalization. Take another look at the company web page -- the name is "Transocean" (lower-case "o").

Much ado about nothing, really... Forget I mentioned it. :-}

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
303-223-5111
------
rgcombs AT gmailDOTcom
303-903-6372
------

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -