FrameMaker Compare Book

Subject: FrameMaker Compare Book
From: "WILLS, Christopher" <Christopher -dot- WILLS -at- nats -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:19:55 +0100

In FrameMaker 9, after a compare book has been done, is there a way to
create a new book with the .CMP chapters included? The only way I can
see, is to either create the book manually, or to get some FrameScript
written (I'm not up to that yet). I need the compared book with red and
green text and change bars to send it out for Review, normally as a pdf.

Thanks

Christopher Wills
Technical Author
CM Document Management

D: 01489 615764
E: christopher -dot- wills -at- nats -dot- co -dot- uk

4000 Parkway, Whiteley,
Fareham, Hants PO15 7FL
www.nats.co.uk

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify our Help Desk at Email isproduction -at- nats -dot- co -dot- uk
immediately. You should not copy or use this email or attachment(s) for any purpose nor disclose
their contents to any other person.

NATS computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to
secure the effective operation of the system.

Please note that neither NATS nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses or any losses
caused as a result of viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email
and any attachments.

NATS means NATS (En Route) plc (company number: 4129273), NATS (Services) Ltd
(company number 4129270), NATSNAV Ltd (company number: 4164590)
or NATS Ltd (company number 3155567) or NATS Holdings Ltd (company number 4138218).
All companies are registered in England and their registered office is at 5th Floor,
Brettenham House South, Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN.

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -