RE: RoboHelp: Generating Printed Documentation: $StylePrepFile.htm

Subject: RE: RoboHelp: Generating Printed Documentation: $StylePrepFile.htm
From: "Robart, Kay" <Kay -dot- Robart -at- tea -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: "Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:50:29 -0500

This may not help your particular problem, but several years ago when
RoboHelp went to Version 7 (I think), we had similar problems (not the
same message, though) with generating Help. (For a short time, however,
there was a situation where Word didn't work at all with the new version
of RoboHelp, but I'm guessing that isn't your problem.) We solved them
by reinstalling Word. If all else fails, you might try that.

Kay