UI Patterns documentation capture?

Subject: UI Patterns documentation capture?
From: smita ba <smita -dot- ba05 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:20:45 -0400

HI, All

In our organization we are currently working on an in-house project which
involves developing stand alone User Interface Patterns (tables,
International phone with domestic phone etc). These patterns will be Usable,
Accessible and i18N compatible and will be reused widely across the
organization's multiple public applications.

As part of this we are tasked to write a UI requirements/specifications
document and was wondering if there are any industry standard ways to
document these interfaces. Any suggestions are quite welcome.

Also please let me know if there is any standard way to capture the
"Standards" associated with UI patterns.

Thanks
Smitha B

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -