RE: Requirements management systems

Subject: RE: Requirements management systems
From: Claire Philpott <cphilpott -at- ppf -dot- com -dot- cy>
To: "jennysubs -at- mac -dot- com" <jennysubs -at- mac -dot- com>, techwr-l List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:55:53 +0000

Hi Jenny

The small development team that I work with uses VersionOne which is also free for up to 10 users, and after that 29$ per user with a requirement for an annual license.

They have a 30 day trial available.

Like Rally, VersionOne is SAS and facilitates access from any location. It was also developed to support Agile software development.

I have been using it for 3 months and like it though I still have a lot to learn about how to use all its features.

Here's a link to the product page: http://www.versionone.com/Product/

Regards

Claire