Snagit transparency feature

Subject: Snagit transparency feature
From: "Cazanas, Penny" <penny -dot- cazanas -at- pearson -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:24:22 -0500

Change Subject from RE: Screen Capture Software? with transparent
background
Capability
TO Snagit transparency feature

Please include answers to this question on the list. I've had the same
problem and did ask Snagit tech support for help. Twice I was able to
get transparency to work. The rest of the time, I couldn't reproduce the
results.

This is a feature I would use a lot if I could.
------------------------------
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:58:38 +0000 (UTC)
From: DonaLuisa <donaluisa_nwr -at- comcast -dot- net>
Subject: Re: Screen Capture Software? with transparent background
capability

... last week I had our IT download the trail SnagIt so I could test how
to capture an image of a FrameMaker page. I am trying to get an image of
a page, and turn the page background from white to transparent in the
image. This is so I can overlay the image onto another FrameMaker
document, or perhaps another image.

How can I get a transparent overlay that is 100% the correct size?

-DLF
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:12:35 -0400
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
capability
To: "DonaLuisa" <donaluisa_nwr -at- comcast -dot- net>

Try asking your Snagit questions here:
http://forums.techsmith.com/
They really know what they're doing.

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -