RE: Agile tech writing

Subject: RE: Agile tech writing
From: "Zuercher, Darrell" <dzuerche -at- tva -dot- gov>
To: "Wade Courtney" <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Julie Stickler" <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:43:53 -0400

"Pig roles are considered core team members. Performers. People who 'do'
work.... A Chicken is someone who has something to gain by the Pigs
performing, but in the end, really do not contribute day to day to
'getting things done.'"

From
http://www.implementingscrum.com/2006/09/11/the-classic-story-of-the-pig
-and-chicken/

Being shared is irrelevant. If you actively contribute to the success of
the projects, you are a "Pig" on all of them.

--Darrell