RE: How do I recover my old stuff?

Subject: RE: How do I recover my old stuff?
From: "Mike McCallister" <mike -dot- mccallister -at- pkware -dot- com>
To: "Jan Cohen" <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:16:44 -0500

I've been following this thread fairly closely, as I used to document
Ontrack's EasyRecovery software at the dawn of the millennium. It
appears that the software is still available, and that they haven't
redesigned the user guide since I left in 2002.

While I haven't used the product in quite some time, I can say that
EasyRecovery was reasonably priced, and quite effective. I'd guess it
still is; there's a free Lite version that recovers 25 files at a time
if you want to try it out.

http://www.ontrackdatarecovery.com/file-recovery-software/

Click the User Guide link on the right to see the PDF. Try not to blame
me for the "Note" graphics. 8-)

Mike McCallister
Document Architect
PKWARE, Inc.