RE: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions

Subject: RE: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:49:47 -0400

With the exception of the patio and the pond,
the entire yard is artfully planted... any place
inside the fence. I thought the big problem would
be figuring out what all the plants are and
deciding which ones are weeds. I think the
rabbit is taking care of that. Anything he
doesn't find delectable . . . is a weed.

Our usual "last frost" is late May, so
anything planted in the front yard would
be iffy. The open gate would be more likely
to invite all the other rabbits IN to share
the perennial bounty with our resident rabbit.

Perhaps if I just change my attitude and
consider him/her to be "on retainer" as
a garden consultant...
And nobody gets hurt.

Anyway, yours are the only recommendations
that take the form of numbered instructions.
Keeps it in the spirit of the list. :-)

or disclosing it.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com