Re: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions

Subject: Re: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:12:59 -0700

We had a house bunny, he/she was pretty docile.

------------------------------
Wade Courtney
01110111011000010110010001100101
North San Diego County
[image: Google Talk:] wade.courtney [image: Skype:] wade.courtney [image: Y!
messenger:] wcourtne
[image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wadecourtney>[image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ElPicoso>[image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/elpicoso/>[image: