RE: And then ...

Subject: RE: And then ...
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:27:10 -0400

The thread is at
<http://www.techwr-l.com/archives/0809/index.html#00606>

I agree with MS on this one. I think that "and then" helps prevent
errors.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com