Followup: Starting over: was re:How do hiring companies view TW resumes?

Subject: Followup: Starting over: was re:How do hiring companies view TW resumes?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Keith Hood" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "KevinMcLauchlan" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Richard Melanson" <rmelanson -at- spirecorp -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:33:59 -0700

Apparently some "view" TW resumes with their glasses off.

Received an email this week from someone who said they saw my resume online and
wanted to know if I'd be interested in their "opportunity." I wrote them a
polite but negative reply because it didn't sound like something I'd be
interested in. Today it appeared on one of the job forums. "Assistant to the
Technical Publications Director" at $15-25/hr DOE. I guess their next email was
to ask if a neurosurgeon wanted to apply for a job as an orderly...

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com