RE: Anybody going to WritersUA?

Subject: RE: Anybody going to WritersUA?
From: "Richard L Hamilton" <dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net>
To: "'Kat Kuvinka'" <katkuvinka -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:10:50 -0600

Great news, both that you're able to go and maybe even better that your
employer is paying. I'll be going for the first time (and giving talks
on DocBook 5.0 and XML Publishing).

I've heard good things about the conference and am looking forward to
being there.

Best Regards,
Richard Hamilton
---------------------------------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net
(970) 231-3624

T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_2

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/dick%40rlhamilton.net

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com