RE: Survey sez: your favorite local-drive search tool

Subject: RE: Survey sez: your favorite local-drive search tool
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:01:51 -0400

Hi Jim and Paul,

Do zabcat and "search-my-files" work on both XP and Windows 7? I'm still
figuring out Windows 7, but a program that works on both OSs would be
wonderful.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com
See Also:
Fine Art Photography
Website: www.geistarts.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)