RE: Adobe SW load problem

Subject: RE: Adobe SW load problem
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: "'salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com'" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:27:34 -0700

I should clarify -- it's not users still using it that I find weird. I use several applications that are 10+ years old -- if it serves your needs and it's paid for ...

I'm just amazed that Adobe is still milking that relic for revenue. And unlike what Corel always did with old software, Adobe hasn't even marked down the price.

Richard

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com