Re: CMS? Web site? WordPress?

Subject: Re: CMS? Web site? WordPress?
From: Mike McCallister <workingwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:33:26 -0500

Unless you're talking about hundreds of users to start with, you need not
bother with WordPress MU; plain WP v2.9 will do fine. WPMU is the code
behind WordPress.com, handling thousands of unrelated sites. User setup is
pretty easy, and permissions are not as complicated as Drupal (though you
may want Drupal's granularity; I'll guess there's a WP plugin for that,
though).

Mike

Mike McCallister
Now available: "WordPress in Depth" (with Bud Smith)
Author, "openSUSE Linux Unleashed"
Notes from the Metaverse: http://metaverse.wordpress.com

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com