Re: MyTextTools

Subject: Re: MyTextTools
From: Craig Haiss <craighaiss -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:19:13 -0800 (PST)

Hey, it looks like this works perfectly for adding HTML tags to content. For example, I often draft topics in Notepad first, and then go back and add opening and closing paragraph tags, list tags, etc. after I'm finished. The prefix / suffix tools are exactly what I need.

Thanks for sharing!

Craig Haiss
www.HelpScribe.com

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com