RE: show a PDF pop-up based on the viewer's zoom value ?

Subject: RE: show a PDF pop-up based on the viewer's zoom value ?
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Paul Hanson" <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:01:17 -0800

> Do you not think that a reader looking at the flowchart in your PDF will
change the 'zoom percentage' if they are unable to read what they need to
read?

Yes, but TPTB (the powers that be) have decided that it's an issue, so I'm
trying to find something to appease them. (Their first idea was for me to
explain how to change the zoom, but I resisted and pointed out that we
don't explain to readers, who btw are security software engineers and so
definitely not computer newbies, how to do all sorts of basic things. And
this info would be totally superfluous to readers who print out the doc
instead of viewing it on their monitor.)

-Monique

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com