Re: Chin up, you

Subject: Re: Chin up, you
From: Suzanne Chiles <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:58:37 -0800

A friend of mine went to work for a company that did an extensive
occupational health analysis for each new employee. Based on their analysis,
they would then order exactly the equipment, including office chairs, that
was needed for that employee to work healthfully.

Keep those monitors at eye-level is a good thing to do.

Suzanne

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM, McLauchlan, Kevin <
Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com> wrote:

> On the assumption that the working lives (at least) of most techwriters
> involve a LOT of sitting and reading, and sitting and writing, I am reminded
> to exhort everybody to save your necks - and other body parts - by paying
> special attention to posture as you work.
>
> --
Suzanne Chiles
suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com
I tweet as Homescribe on Twitter