Re: Fox news

Subject: Re: Fox news
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:13:39 -0800

A lot of people seem to trust the National Enquirer as well...

I find it generally disturbing that anyone would "trust" any single news source
significantly more than all the others. OTOH, the number of stories from Fox
that can be easily determined to be flat out false and not merely a matter of
differing opinion make it easily the least reliable of the major networks for
news. Their success is based on telling their audience what it wants to hear
rather than what it probably needs to know.

Gene Kim-Eng