Re: Ampersands in TOC and headers?

Subject: Re: Ampersands in TOC and headers?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:39:52 -0500

Ah, so you're King Style Tyrant. In that case, you know your industry,
product, and audience, so really it's up to you. I don't think
anyone's going to send troops your way to overthrow your stylistic
regime, so if it makes sense and gets the job done, carry on.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

STC Ideas: http://stcideas.ning.com
Join: http://stcideas.ning.com/?xgi=6X1vNGI

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com