Re: how bad is the job market? New job requirements (ACK!!)??

Subject: Re: how bad is the job market? New job requirements (ACK!!)??
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:06:24 -0800 (PST)

Been there, done that, got the coffee mug. I've had several jobs where I had to record/store/distribute meeting minutes of software project meetings. I was the best one at writing and having those minutes could make a big difference later in the project. So far I haven't had to do actual secretarial work. If it pays enough, I'll make the coffee too.