RE: Looking for a book recommendation

Subject: RE: Looking for a book recommendation
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Bill Swallow'" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, 'Milan Davidović' <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:29:23 -0800

I used to be good at SEO but that was 5 years ago. I know the world has
changed completely in that time. Just looking to get up to date and current.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com
Twitter: sharonburton