Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:42:38 -0600

Hi Robert

I'd be surprised if it were MOTW. Usually all that does is to prevent
the Yellow Information Bar from appearing. I've never known it (or lack
of having it) to cause a message like that.

My own guess here is that perhaps Missy is confusing a .CHM file with a
WebHelp start page. I say this because the message about IE being unable
to display the web page seems (at least to me) to indicate a CHM
security issue.

I'm not sure if Missy is familiar with the different help outputs, so it
seems reasonable that if she were unsure about them, she may not
understand the differences between a WebHelp start page and a .CHM and
believe them to be one and the same.

Happy Friday all... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com