Re: suggestions for a Word Press hosting site

Subject: Re: suggestions for a Word Press hosting site
From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:42:10 -0600

Bluehost.com works great, hands-down. The C-Panel just sets up Wordpress for
you in the directory you want. They do not charge for hosting multiple
websites, which was a requirement for me. There are very few sites who can
handle my old Frontpage sites and still include more modern HTML sites in
the same account with Wordpress and lots of other bells and whistles, like
Fantastico, Ruby on Rails, and so on. I think it's $126.00 a *year* now
(just a bit more than $10 a month), 5GB or more throughput, and I have 15
sites (some hosted for other people that have their own domain names) with
Wordpress on one. It was really easy. And their tech support is really
really good.

PT

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com