RE: A Better Technical Writer/Communicator Library

Subject: RE: A Better Technical Writer/Communicator Library
From: "Gordon McLean" <gordon -dot- mclean -at- sword-ciboodle -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:17:27 -0000

David,

"Made to Stick" by Chip and Dan Heath has some interesting ideas in it, and if you are at all interested in the impact the internet is having on our profession then please get your hands on a copy of "Conversation and Community: The Social Web for Documentation" by Anne Gentle. I highly recommend it (and it's pretty compact too so an easy 'day' read).

Gordon

P.S. Milan, I think David was asking YOU for your opinion, not sure how else he'd respond.

Sword Ciboodle is the trading name of ciboodle Limited (a company
registered in Scotland with registered number SC143434 and whose
registered office is at India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, UK,
PA4 9LH) which is part of the Sword Group of companies.

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the named
recipient(s) and is private and confidential. If it is not for you,
please inform us and then delete it. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), the use, disclosure, copying or distribution of any
information contained within this email is prohibited. Messages to
and from us may be monitored. If the content is not about the
business of the Sword Group then the message is neither from nor
sanctioned by us.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this
message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances
do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from
your receipt of this email or any attachment.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com