Re: Question on Naming

Subject: Re: Question on Naming
From: Robert Courtney <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:52:50 -0800

Panel is a possibility.... I have been looking at the Microsoft manual
of style for help and that might be usable.

Robert Courtney
Technical Writer
PDSI – Principal Decision Systems International
O: (800) 850-7374 ext 1283
F: (714) 703-3000
E: robertcourtney -at- pdsi-software -dot- com
www.pdsi-software.com

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com