RE: Editing a PDF

Subject: RE: Editing a PDF
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:35:16 -0500

Thanks. I'll check that setting, though I'm not sure why it would have set itself differently for the two pages that I ran through Illustrator.
Good to keep in mind. Maybe I'll even remember this the next time somebody comes to me with a PDF and no source. :-)

I have original Illustrator CS (CS1?) from 2003. I have not yet seen a reply to my testing-the-waters e-mail to see if my bosses will cough up the 800 bucks I'm asking for, to get "Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard<outbind://19/products/creativesuite/designstandard/>" as an upgrade.

Maybe the Christmas spirit will prevail and they'll let me have some cool toys.

- Kevin